Monday, 3 June 2013

Paleo Blackberry Muffins

Super Simple 
and Delicious


Makes 10-12 medium muffins
Prep time 5-10 minutes
Cooking time 15-20 minutes

Ingredients: 
2 cups of frozen blackberries
2 medium bananas
2 cups of coconut flour
1/2 cup water 

1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil 
4 eggs 



Method: 
Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a muffin tin.

Melt coconut oil in water on stove or in microwave (takes roughly 1min 30s).

Blend coconut flour, bananas, eggs, oil and water.

Stir in frozen berries. Pour into muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.


Tip: Any berries or fruit can be substituted for the blackberries. I used fresh figs in one batch and they were really good too!

1 comment:

  1. so I'm trying to make this and my batter has turned out very dry I'm not sure what else to do. I've tried adding more water and does not seem to be helping any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete